- As a mobile physiotherapist, we have the ability to offer pre and post event treatment and management.
- Whether you are a novice or a professional, we can help you by treating and managing injuries and aiding rehabilitation.
- Specialist taping applied over muscles to reduce pain and inflammation, relax overused or tired muscles, and support muscles in movement.
- Enjoy a relaxing massage, specialising in Sports Massage and Swedish Massage.
Being healthy is more than just not being sick! Unfortunately, many of us are satisfied with just ‘getting by’ in regard to our health. Worse still is the presumption that if you can remove or mask the offending symptom with a drug, then this too equates to an adequate level of health.
Here at Sophie Marr Physiotherapy, I can offer my services to treat, manage, prevent and rehabilitate acute or more long-standing injuries and ailments caused by sport, work or general life. I have a large amount of experience working predominantly in the private sector, as well as a vast amount of sporting experience. Read more about me here.
I have worked with sportsmen and women from amateur level right up to professionals in football, rubgy, athletics and handball. I have experienced working for such clubs as Sheffield United FC, Sunderland AFC, Durham AFC, Huddersfield Giants RFC and the Great Britain Handball team.
- MSC in Physiotherapy
- BSc (Hons) in Sports Therapy
- FA AREA (Advanced Resuscitation and Emergency Aid) certified
- Level 1 and 2 Running Retraining and Biomechanics
- Level 1,2 and 3 Kinesio UK Certified
Important information currently we are unable to offer any mobile Physiotherapy service, apologies for this.
Cancellations of appointments MUST be made prior to two hours before the appointment time. Cancellations made later than this will result in the full appointment charge being due.